If you are using the latest version of macOS (Ventura 13.0 or later) you will have the weather app installed on your Mac device.
If you wish to change the Temperate unit from Fahrenheit to Degree or vice-versa, you can do that by the following steps,
- Open the Weather app using the spotlight search app.
- Now go to View option on the Weather app,
- Choose between Degree/Fahrenheit.
- You should now see the temperates of the cities accordingly.
The changes would reflect on the Weather widget under control-center as well.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- How to Add Padding to Android TextView - Android
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23 - Android
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura] - MacOS
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft] - Microsoft
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device - Chrome
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin] - HowTos
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16 - iOS