While debugging Java code, we all require a decompiler to see what the Java code looks like for a Java .class file or a bundled jar file. If you are looking for such a utility, you can get the Java Decompiler
This unity is free to use and works as a standalone executable jar file, so you can use it on Windows, macOS as well as Linux/Unix systems. It will open JD-GUI, which is a standalone GUI utility that displays Java source codes of ".class" files.
Some features of JD:
- The decompiler core is been written in Java<./li>
- Has a GUI.
- It supports: JDK 1.1.8, JDK 1.3.1, JDK 1.4.2, JDK 1.5.0, JDK 1.6.0, JDK 1.7.0, JDK 1.8.0, JDK 9.0.1, JDK 10.0.2
- Has a Eclipse plugin.
- Supports .class, .jar, .war, .ear, .aar, .kar, .jmod & .zip files.
- Syntax Highligting.
Git Hub Project: https://github.com/java-decompiler/jd-gui/releases
- How to decomplie Java Jar or War file?
- How to decomplie Java code?
- Free Java .class file decompliler?
- Java decompiler application?
- Java decompiler plugin?
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Java equals method - Tutorial
- Unbound classpath container: JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.7]
- Spring Boot: @RequestBody not applicable to method
- Java 8: Steam map with Code Examples
- Java Program: Random Number Generator
- Java java.time.Clock class code examples [Java Date Time API]
- Fix: type argument is not within bounds of type-variable T
- [Fix] java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol
- Java 7 addSuppression() and getSuppression() Exception Handling
- Convert Java Array to ArrayList Code Example
- How to Word-Warp Console logs in IntelliJ
- Ways Compare Dates in Java Programming with Examples
- Remove Trailing zeros BigDecimal Java
- CRUD operations in Spring Boot + JDBC
- [Java Threads] Should we extend Thread Class or implement Runnable interface
- Json Serialization and Deserialization using Java Jackson
- Create simple struts2 project using maven commands
- How to install Java OpenJDK 11 on Alpine Linux
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java
- Error: Can not find the tag library descriptor for
- Java: Convert String to Binary
- How to run Java Unit Test cases with Apache Maven?
- Java: Testing Private Methods in JUnit using reflection API Example
- Java JDBC Connection with MySQL Driver in VS Code + Troubleshooting
- Java Join Strings with Comma Separator
- Fix: bash: 127: command not found - Bash
- List of Eclipse versions and future releases (2022-06) - Eclipse
- How to convert an int to a string in Python - Python
- How to create volume in Docker using Command - Docker
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- How to read a .mat (MATLAB) file in Python - Python
- How to install curl on Alpine Linux - Linux
- Get Desc of Table using Java JDBC - Java