While debugging Java code, we all require a decompiler to see what the Java code looks like for a Java .class file or a bundled jar file. If you are looking for such a utility, you can get the Java Decompiler
This unity is free to use and works as a standalone executable jar file, so you can use it on Windows, macOS as well as Linux/Unix systems. It will open JD-GUI, which is a standalone GUI utility that displays Java source codes of ".class" files.
Some features of JD:
- The decompiler core is been written in Java<./li>
- Has a GUI.
- It supports: JDK 1.1.8, JDK 1.3.1, JDK 1.4.2, JDK 1.5.0, JDK 1.6.0, JDK 1.7.0, JDK 1.8.0, JDK 9.0.1, JDK 10.0.2
- Has a Eclipse plugin.
- Supports .class, .jar, .war, .ear, .aar, .kar, .jmod & .zip files.
- Syntax Highligting.
Git Hub Project: https://github.com/java-decompiler/jd-gui/releases
- How to decomplie Java Jar or War file?
- How to decomplie Java code?
- Free Java .class file decompliler?
- Java decompiler application?
- Java decompiler plugin?
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Java,
- How to Get List of All Country Codes in Java Using Locale Class
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java
- Java - How to set custom thread name?
- Get the current timestamp in Java
- Java Spring Boot 3 Web Hello World with Gradle in IntelliJ
- [fix] NullPointerException Cannot Invoke findById because Repository is null - Java Spring
- java: unclosed string literal [Error]
- Convert Java Byte Array to String with code examples
- Error: Can not find the tag library descriptor for
- Java 8 - Convert List to Map Examples
- Java - Calculate time taken for the code to execute in milliseconds or nanoseconds
- Fix java.net.ProtocolException: Invalid HTTP method
- Java: Convert Stream to List
- Java equals method - Tutorial
- List of Java JDBC Database Driver Jars, Classes and URLs Details
- Read YAML file Java Jackson Library
- How to display Java Date Time timezone GMT/UTC offset using SimpleDateFormat
- List of Java Keywords
- Enable JSON Pretty Print in Java Jackson
- How to Word-Warp Console logs in IntelliJ
- Convert Map to List in Java 8 using Stream API
- Create a Directory using Java Code
- Ways to Convert Integer or int to Long in Java
- [Program] How to read three different values using Scanner in Java
- Java JDBC Example with Oracle Database Driver Connection
- How to word wrap in HTML - Html
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n) - Android
- How to install powershell on macOS - Powershell
- How to check installed Tomcat version - Tomcat
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout - Android-Studio
- How to migrate Kaizala to Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard - Chrome
- [Solution] macOS could not be installed on your computer OSInstall.mpkg appears to be missing or damaged - MacOS