Dark Mode, Night Mode or you can call it the Dark Theme is a light to dark color scheme that is most widely used these days on Mobile Phones and Software applications, so if you are wondering how can you enable dark mode in the most famous text editor for Windows i.e. Notepad++, there here is how you can,
Steps to Enable Dark Theme in Notepad++
- Open Notepad++
- Go to Settings
- Click on Style Configurator...
- Here you should see a drop down Select theme:
- Select Deep black
- Click - Save and Close
That's it, now you should see a background that is dark and text in white.
There are other darker themes that you can choose from: Plastic code wrap, Black board, Twilight, Vibrant black.
⛏️ Note: There is no default dark theme for the whole of the application scheme (like sublime text) available for Notepad++ yet, we hope we get it in near future :)
Dark themes in Notepad++
1. Black board
3. Deep Black
4. Plastic Code Wrap
- How to hide toolbar on Notepad++
- Change the default Line Encoding Notepad++ (CR LF)
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- How to force quit or kill Notepad++ Process
- Add Blank Lines Between Each Lines in Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case
- Must have CSV Plugins for Notepad++
- How to lock Notepad++ tabs?
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- How to change background color in Notepad++
- Notepad++ sort by name with example
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing
- Where are Notepad++ temp unsaved files stored?
- Notepad++: How to add Quotes to CSV File
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- How choose alternate Tab Bar icon in Notepad++
- How to copy file name and path to clipboard in Notepad++
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Add Line Number before each line in Notepad++ using Column Editor
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- Fix mySQL Error Cant connect to local MySQL server through socket /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock ERROR 2002 HY000 - MySQL
- Is Roblox available on the Mac App Store? - MacOS
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC. - Windows
- Add Emojis and GIFs using Windows 10 or 11 PC Keyboard - Windows-11
- Find MAC address of your laptop device - HowTos
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API - SharePoint
- How to set CSS background-Image Property - CSS
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone? - Apple