Do you know there is a way to close a tab on Notepad++ just by double-clicking on the tab name?
To enable this feature you will need to go to the settings option for tab bar
- On the Notepad++ Menu: Settings -> Preferences...
- Now under General Tab -> Tab Bar
- Check the checkbox - "Double click to close document"
- Click close.
Now when you will double-click on any tab, it will get closed.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- How to hide toolbar on Notepad++
- Change the default Line Encoding Notepad++ (CR LF)
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- How to force quit or kill Notepad++ Process
- Add Blank Lines Between Each Lines in Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case
- Must have CSV Plugins for Notepad++
- How to lock Notepad++ tabs?
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- How to change background color in Notepad++
- Notepad++ sort by name with example
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing
- Where are Notepad++ temp unsaved files stored?
- Notepad++: How to add Quotes to CSV File
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- How choose alternate Tab Bar icon in Notepad++
- How to copy file name and path to clipboard in Notepad++
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Add Line Number before each line in Notepad++ using Column Editor
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- How to add animated Gif to SharePoint Online Page - SharePoint
- Understanding AWS Calculator: DynamoDB on-demand capacity - AWS
- [Fix] Sharepoint: Embedding content from this website isnt allowed, but your admin can change this setting. - SharePoint
- Fix [oh-my-zsh] Cant update: not a git repository - Git
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file - MacOS
- How to Read a binary File with Python - Python