You may have noticed that when you open a new tab on Google Chrome, the Bookmarks Bar is visible below the address bar, but as soon as you open a web address, the bookmark bar disappears.
If you always want the Bookmark Bar to be visible on Chrome Browser, follow the below steps,
- Click on the 3 dots at the extreme top right of Chrome Browser,
- Select Settings,
- Select Appearance from the sidebar,
- Enable the option: Show bookmarks bar
- Open Google Chrome,
- On the Menu, Go to View and select "Always Show Bookmark bar"
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to install Google Chrome on macOS using Terminal Command
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- 7 Crosh Shell Help Codes and Commands Table
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- What does chmod +x filename command do? - Linux
- Minecraft Java Edition - Java
- All directional arrows codes for HTML - Html
- How to migrate Kaizala to Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Display Output in Java Console as a Table - Java
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code? - jQuery
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete - Android
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations - Eclipse