If you want to add a button/link to your webpage that would scroll the page back to the top with a bit of animation then you can make use of jQuery library.
Just scroll down the page, you would see a top link, when you click it the page will scroll up to the top, you can set the scroll speed by changing the time parameter.
- jQuery: Check if an element exists or not
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5
- Make div element draggable using jQuery
- jQuery : Move to top of the page
- Dynamically Obtaining Browser Screen Width and Height with jQuery [Updated 2023]
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code?
- Redirect page using jQuery
- Disable jQuery button after being click
- VS Code Remove Unused Imports Keyboard Shortcut - HowTos
- Step-by-Step: Setting up Docker + Ubuntu Linux + Git + GitHub Tutorial - Git
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to represent an Enum in Python Programming - Python
- How to Scan iPhone for Virus? Is Antivirus it really required? - HowTos
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags - Html
- What are the 8 Primitive Data Types in Java - Java
- How to convert Python datetime object to a String - Python