- FileZilla: The free FTP Solution
- WinSCP: Free SFTP, SCP, and FTP client: Supports only Windows.
- FireFTP: Free, open-source, cross-platform FTP client for Mozilla Firefox in the form of an add-on. It supports FTP, FTPS, and SFTP.
- Transmit: Works only on Mac OS X, developed by Panic. Note: You need to buy the product, 7-day trial period.
- ProFTPD: Console based open-source, compatible with Unix and Windows (via Cygwin)
- CrushFTP: Its a shareware, works with Mac OS X, Linux, Unix and Windows OS.
- Cyberduck: Free, Open-source, works with Mac OS X only.
- BitKinex: Free FTP client for Windows OS.
- MicroFTP: A free, small FTP Client.
- FTP!: FTP client for Windows. Supports FTP, FTPS, and SFTP protocols.
Works with Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X. Supports: FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) IPv6 Support. Language support. Resume and transfer of large files > 4GB Drag & drop support HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support Remote file editing and search Remote file search
Download and upload multiple files simultaneously Wildcards in file transfer Multi-tab interface Supports large files (2GB plus) for file transfer
More Posts related to FTP,
- FileZilla Connection time out Failed to retrieve directory listing
- How to switch between sftp and Terminal shell
- How to connect to the SFTP location using Terminal command
- [Solution] SFTP File 22 not found Connection closed
- How to Copy a remote file to local using SFTP command?
- List of 60 useful FTP Client Commands to access server
- Check help on commands while being on sftp> prompt
- 10 FTP SFTP Clients and Alternatives
- How to SFTP to port different than 22 (Custom port)
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser - SharePoint
- How to identify installed Java (JDK) Version on macOS - MacOS
- Generate Project Dependency tree using Gradle Command - Gradle
- Take input argument from command line in Python Programming - Python
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable - Android
- [Fix] Ubuntu E: Unable to locate package sudo error - Ubuntu
- [Hibernate] The method buildSessionFactory() from the type Configuration is deprecated - Java
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE) - HowTos