If you want the Windows Terminal to be of a particular width and height, then you can change this by following the below steps.
- Open Terminal app.
- Now go to Settings.
Now go to Settings and expand "Launch Size" and size of Columns and Rows.
- Click on Save.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on Windows 11 PC.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to Change Encoding of File from ANSI to UTF-8 in Windows Notepad
- How to Change the Default Shell in Windows Terminal App
- How to Create a Website (Webpage) using HTML on Windows Notepad
- How to Find the Location of Notepad on Windows 11
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- Top 5 Fonts for Windows Notepad
- Fix: Windows Update Error Code: 0x800f0922
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Search in Notepad Application on Windows
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- Enable Cloud Based Clipboard for Images and Text on Windows 10/11
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- How to Make a Windows Notepad File Read-Only
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- Python POpen Subprocess Examples - Python
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS - Chrome
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial - Android
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android - Android
- Git: Delete Branch Locally and Remotely at Origin - Git
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps - Google
- MySQL Workbench could not detect any MySQL server running. This means that MySQL is not installed or is not running. - MySQL
- How to install Classic Notepad App on Windows 11 - Windows-11