Google Analytics is by far the best analysis tool to monitor traffic to your website. You may receive Automatic Alerts for change in traffic as emails. Custom email alerts are for the ones you have created to analyze traffic for a certain keyword from a certain country or using other parameters (city, browser type e.t.c). Whenever this event is triggered an email is sent to you from email@example.com with title Google Analytics intelligence alert [Month Date, Year]
How to turn off Google Analytics Intelligence alerts:
Dear Google Analytics User,
Listed below are custom alerts sent to you by other users of Analytics Intelligence.
You can unsubscribe from receiving any alert notification by clicking the "unsubscribe" link.
For more details regarding an alert, contact the sender of the alert.
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on Admin (top menu)
- Now Click on Custom Alerts under VIEW -> PERSONAL TOOLS & ASSETS You would see all your custom alerts here, click on remove -> Confirm Delete
- That's it!
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fix - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named google.colab
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to Open a New Notebook in Google Colab
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Access Local Files in Google Colab
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Show Line Numbers in Google Colab Cells
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Install Gradle VS Code for Java Projects - Gradle
- Fix: Ubuntu (Linux) - bash: sudo: command not found error - Ubuntu
- The Android Virtual Device is currently running in an emulator and cannot be deleted - Android
- TextEdit: Disable Autocorrect Option (Mac) - MacOS
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint - Microsoft
- Install Cygwin on Windows PC to learn Objective-C - Objective-C
- 28: Program to Lowercase a String in Python - Python-Programs
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata - Microsoft