You surely must have noticed the AutoSave button on the Office Apps on Mac such as Word, Excel, or Powerpoint. But when you click on it, nothing really happens.
Why is the AutoSave button not working?
It seems like the autoSave option only works for the files that are stored in OneDrive. Make sure that you have stored the file in the Cloud.
How to enable this option
Just go to File and Save a copy in OneDrive. Once you do that you will see a message: "AutoSave is On - We are automatically saving your changes for you."
I hope someone finds this helpful. Do let me know if there is something else that you know about it!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Java: Create Temporary Directory and File and Delete when application terminates - Java
- Turn on Inverted Mouse Scrolling on Windows 11 on UTM on M1/M2 Mac - Windows-11
- Fix: Maven - Failed to execute goal - Compilation failure - Source/Target option 5 is no longer supported. Use 7 or later - Java
- 3 Commands to stop Nginx Server - Linux
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples - HowTos
- How to Pretty Print cURL JSON Output in Terminal - cURL
- Save Java Object as JSON file using Jackson Library - Java
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java