18983-19017/org.code2care.fbloginwithandroidsdk E/ActivityThread﹕ Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.AttributionIdProvider 18983-18983/org.code2care.fbloginwithandroidsdk D/OpenGLRenderer﹕ Enabling debug mode 0 18983-18983/org.code2care.fbloginwithandroidsdk E/ActivityThread﹕ Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.PlatformProvider 18983-18983/org.code2care.fbloginwithandroidsdk E/ActivityThread﹕ Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.wakizashi.provider.PlatformProvider 05-07 12:42:38.078 18983-18983/org.code2care.fbloginwithandroidsdk I/System.out﹕ Facebook Login failed!!
If you are getting such error message in LogCat while trying to integrate Facebook SDK for Android version 3.x.x or 4.x.x then the reason can be one of the two,
- You do not have Facebook App installed on the Device or Emulator.
- You have an older version of Facebook App installed, get it updated.
More Posts related to Android,
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- How to use SCP Command to Copy Directory - Linux
- How to enable missing SharePoint Site Assets, Site Pages library App - SharePoint
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint) - MacOS
- List of Java JDK Versions till Year 2023 with LTS Support Included - Java
- Display (Show) bookmarks bar Safari - HowTos
- [fix] openssl No such file or directory error C++ - Ubuntu
- How to run .bat file on Mac - MacOS