⚠️ iPhone is not paired with your computer.
To use iPhone with Xcode, unlock it and choose to trust this computer when prompted.
iOS 15.0.2 (19A404)
Model: iPhone 12 mini
Serial Number: Unknown
If you are trying to run your Application Xcode code on your iPhone or iPad device for the first time you may see the above error.
If you see the ERROR AND WARNING message, it says "iPhone is locked - to use with XCode, unlock it"
So it might be you have connected your device with your Macbook or iMac for the first time, unlock the device and try again, you should get a "Trust This Computer" option on your iPhone/iPad device.
Click on Trust and retry, the error should go away!
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton - Android-Studio
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS - MacOS
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- MySQL ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax [fix] - MySQL
- Adding internet permission to Android Project - Android
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google