⚠️ iPhone is not paired with your computer.
To use iPhone with Xcode, unlock it and choose to trust this computer when prompted.
iOS 15.0.2 (19A404)
Model: iPhone 12 mini
Serial Number: Unknown
If you are trying to run your Application Xcode code on your iPhone or iPad device for the first time you may see the above error.
If you see the ERROR AND WARNING message, it says "iPhone is locked - to use with XCode, unlock it"
So it might be you have connected your device with your Macbook or iMac for the first time, unlock the device and try again, you should get a "Trust This Computer" option on your iPhone/iPad device.
Click on Trust and retry, the error should go away!
- Increase or Decrease iPhone Auto-Lock time
- Xcode - Device is not paired with your computer
- Xcode - No author information was supplied by the version control system
- Xcode - App requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
- Find out your iPhone/iPad/iPod iOS version installed on your device
- Turning on Dark Mode on your iOS Devices
- How to Turn off Face ID on iPhone
- Fix - Unlock iPhone to Continue. Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
- Easy way to turn off Auto Brightness on iOS 15
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app - Android
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite - SharePoint
- Get Browser Screen Width and Height dynamically using jQuery - jQuery
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message - NotepadPlusPlus