Showing Recent Messages
Signing for "MyApp" requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
If you get the above error when you try to build and run the app on an iOS device, you need to follow the below steps to fix it,
- Under Project Navigator - Select your porject,
- Select Signing & Capabilities tab,
- Under Team from the dropdown select your team instead of None,
- Now build your application again.
This should fix the issue. If you do not see any team, you should see an option under dropdown - "Add an Account..." when you click on it, it will pop up and window where you can add your Apple-ID account or create one.
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- Quickly install Apache Server on Ubuntu Linux - Ubuntu
- [fix] java: incompatible types: double cannot be converted to java.lang.Integer Generics - Java
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac - MacOS
- How to Upload Video to YouTube from Android - Android
- Command to Sort File In Reverse Order [Unix/Linux/macOS] - Bash
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button - Android
- How to Open Trash on Mac - MacOS