Showing Recent Messages
Signing for "MyApp" requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
If you get the above error when you try to build and run the app on an iOS device, you need to follow the below steps to fix it,
- Under Project Navigator - Select your porject,
- Select Signing & Capabilities tab,
- Under Team from the dropdown select your team instead of None,
- Now build your application again.
This should fix the issue. If you do not see any team, you should see an option under dropdown - "Add an Account..." when you click on it, it will pop up and window where you can add your Apple-ID account or create one.
- Increase or Decrease iPhone Auto-Lock time
- Xcode - Device is not paired with your computer
- Xcode - No author information was supplied by the version control system
- Xcode - App requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
- Find out your iPhone/iPad/iPod iOS version installed on your device
- Turning on Dark Mode on your iOS Devices
- How to Turn off Face ID on iPhone
- Fix - Unlock iPhone to Continue. Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
- Easy way to turn off Auto Brightness on iOS 15
- 🔥 [BTS ARMY] #ExaBLINK, #ExaARMY hashtags trending worldwide - BTS
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute - Html
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking - HowTos
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 - Microsoft