Could not automatically detect an ADB binary. Some emulator functionality will not work until a custom path to ADB is added. This can be done in Extended Controls (...) > Settings > General tab > 'Use detected ADB location'
I happened to download Android Studio that runs natively on M1 Silicon Mac, I was looking for an Android Emulator that could also run natively, after getting it installed when I ran the emulator I got the above messages.
Now the question that I had was - How to connect the emulator to Android Studio and run by applications that I want to test, here is how I was able to do this,
- Open Android Studio
- Go to: Menu -> Tools -> SDK Manager
- Click on SDK Tools Tab,
- Now Check on - "Android SDK Platform-Tools"
- Click on OK to install.
- Now you should see "Virtual Device" under Device Connector (just next to build icon)
- Run your App and it should start in Native M1 Android Emulator.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime﹕FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException - Android
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android