✖️Unable to Display Named Item
The named item cannot be displayed. The named item is either not available in the workbook or was not selected as a named item for viewing when the workbook was published. The named item may also be located in a hidden range of cells or in a collapsed outline.
When you embed a Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, or Word or into a SharePoint Site using the File Viewer web part, you may see Unable to Display Named Item error pop-up message if you have named the spreadsheet/table/chart/file name incorrectly when trying to make use of the advance options.Fix:
Make sure that the name of the file, chart, sheet, or table that you have used correctly to fix this issue.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error - SharePoint
- Check help on commands while being on sftp> prompt - FTP
- How to know the Docker Engine Version - Docker
- NewApi error : Finds API accesses to APIs that are not supported in all targeted API versions - Android
- list of jars required for hibernate 4.x.x - Java
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- Native getClass() method from java.lang.Object Class Explained with examples. - Java