In order to know what version of Windows Operating system you are using the best way is to check it via command line, open CMD and type systeminfo,
C:\Users\Code2care> systeminfo Host Name: LAPTOP-3XXXXXX OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language OS Version: 10.0.18363 N/A Build 18363 OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free Registered Owner: Code2care Registered Organization: N/A Product ID: 00327-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Original Install Date: 24-06-2020, 9.54.52 PM System Boot Time: 17-10-2020, 3.38.30 PM System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model: VivoBook 15_ASUS Laptop X507UF System Type: x64-based PC Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed. : Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~16 BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. X507UF.304, 22-05-2019 Windows Directory: C:\WINDOWS System Directory: C:\WINDOWS\system32 Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1 System Locale: en-us;English (United States) Input Locale: 00004009 Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Total Physical Memory: 8,074 MB Available Physical Memory: 3,760 MB Virtual Memory: Max Size: 9,354 MB Virtual Memory: Available: 3,780 MB Virtual Memory: In Use: 5,574 MB Page File Location(s): C:\pagefile.sys Domain: WORKGROUP Logon Server: \\LAPTOP-3XXXXXXXX Hotfix(s): 9 Hotfix(s) Installed. : KB4576484 : KB4497165 : KB4517245 : KB4560959 : KB4561600 : KB4565554 : KB4569073 : KB4576751 : KB4574727 Network Card(s): 1 NIC(s) Installed. : Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Connection Name: Wi-Fi DHCP Enabled: Yes DHCP Server: 192.168.0.1 IP address(es) : 192.168.0.108 : XXXX::XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:XXXX Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: Yes Second Level Address Translation: Yes Data Execution Prevention Available: Yes
You will see a lot of information, but what we are interested in is OS Name and OS Version
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language
OS Version: 10.0.18363 N/A Build 18363
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action