If you are new to BST and want to know more about it, here are some questions that I will try and answer!
What is BTS? What does it stand for?
BTS stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan (english translation "Bulletproof Boy Scouts"). BTS it is the Korean name of the world-famous boy band from South Korea (방탄소년단). BTS band consisting of seven male singers. This band was formed in the year 2010 and made their debut in yea 2013. The names of the members of the group are:
- Agust D - Rapper
- Jimin (지민) - Vocals
- Jin (진) - Vocals
- J-Hope (제이홉) - Rapper
- Jungkook (정국) - Vocals
- RM - Rapper
- V (뷔) - Vocals
What is BTS A.R.M.Y? What does it stand for? What is its meaning?
A.R.M.Y is BTS's offical fandom name. This ARMY was officially established on July 9, 2013: Readmore - A.R.M.Y and ExArmy
The "A.R.M.Y" stands for "Adorable Representative M.C. for Youth", given that "Army" is associated with the military, body armor, and how those two things are always together, the fandom name basically means that fans will always be together with BTS. Source: (https://bts.fandom.com/wiki/ARMY)
- Copy entire directory using Terminal Command [Linux, Mac, Bash] - Linux
- macOS R installation steps - MacOS
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location - Chrome
- How to get more information about npm using brew command - HowTos
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results - Microsoft