If you are new to BST and want to know more about it, here are some questions that I will try and answer!
What is BTS? What does it stand for?
BTS stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan (english translation "Bulletproof Boy Scouts"). BTS it is the Korean name of the world-famous boy band from South Korea (방탄소년단). BTS band consisting of seven male singers. This band was formed in the year 2010 and made their debut in yea 2013. The names of the members of the group are:
- Agust D - Rapper
- Jimin (지민) - Vocals
- Jin (진) - Vocals
- J-Hope (제이홉) - Rapper
- Jungkook (정국) - Vocals
- RM - Rapper
- V (뷔) - Vocals
What is BTS A.R.M.Y? What does it stand for? What is its meaning?
A.R.M.Y is BTS's offical fandom name. This ARMY was officially established on July 9, 2013: Readmore - A.R.M.Y and ExArmy
The "A.R.M.Y" stands for "Adorable Representative M.C. for Youth", given that "Army" is associated with the military, body armor, and how those two things are always together, the fandom name basically means that fans will always be together with BTS. Source: (https://bts.fandom.com/wiki/ARMY)
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10 - Teams
- How to verify if java is installed on the computer and get version detail - Java
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App - WhatsApp
- How to fix bash ping command not found error - Bash
- Create Nested Directories using Java Code - Java
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager - Android
- Mac - Steam Needs to Be Online to Update. Please confirm your network connection and try again error - News
- How to access SharePoint Online data using Postman - REST API and Bearer token - SharePoint