Microsoft VS Code is now available for Mac with Apple Silicon in Insiders channel for the Mac/ARM64 build for native M1 processor support⛏️ Download from here - https://code.visualstudio.com/insiders
You can click on the Mac link or download directly using this link - https://code.visualstudio.com/insiders/#osx
⚡️ November 2020 (version 1.52) - https://code.visualstudio.com/updates/v1_52
⭐ Disable editor group splitting on drag & dropA new setting workbench.editor.splitOnDragAndDrop prevents editor group splitting when using dragging and dropping editors. There is also a way to toggle this conditionally during the drag and drop operation by pressing and holding the Shift key (macOS) or Alt key (Windows, Linux).
⭐ Improved terminal environment handling (Linux, macOS)When you start VS Code on Linux or macOS for the first time via the dock or a launcher (and not the terminal), VS Code starts a background process to resolve your shell environment (as defined or changed by .bashrc or .zshrc).
⭐ macOS Big Sur updatesDue to an Electron 9 issue, whenever you select Restart to Update, VS Code won't automatically restart, but simply exit. Until the next VS Code release, which should include Electron 11, you must manually relaunch VS Code when this happens. Read more in issue #109728
More Posts related to Microsoft,
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- Get count of SharePoint List or Document Library Items using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page - SharePoint
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support - Microsoft
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher - SharePoint
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- Stop android adb service from command prompt or terminal - Android
- Create SharePoint list from Excel spreadsheet and import table - SharePoint
- How to reset eclipse layout - Android
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored? - NotepadPlusPlus
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store. - Apple
- Hide Navigation Bar from Android Screen Activity - Android
- Programmatically Send an Email from Android App using Intent - Android
- Replace new line with comma in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- Is Facebook is down? Is it just for me? - Facebook
- fatal: Unable to create '/c/git_repo/.git/index.lock': File exists. If no other git process is currently running, this probably means a git process crashed in this repository earlier. - Git
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo - SharePoint
- How to create SharePoint Online List Item using REST API - SharePoint
- Quick Steps to install NodeJs on macOS - MacOS