If you are a Microsoft Teams user and experiencing issues with call quality, there is a current outage and Microsoft is investigating the problem.
We're investigating reports of call quality issues within Microsoft Teams and will be providing additional details here and in the Microsoft 365 admin center under TM228780.
We've confirmed that impact described in TM228780 will not affect all calls. We're looking at recent deployments to confirm if any constituent elements are contributing to impact. Please refer to TM228780 in the admin center for additional details.
Many affected users from the US have reported multiple incidents where they have observed issues with Teams calling.
The Teams calling issue is TM228780 is targeted to customers in North America and Latin America.
- Experience distorted voice during calls and meetings.
- Experience disconnections during calls and meetings.
- Problems mostly with 1-on-1 calls.
- Call auto hangs up.
- Intermittent voice distortion.
- Delays in audio with speakers or headphones.
- Advisory posted in Microsoft 365 Admin Center
#MicrosoftTeams #Teams #Microsoft365 #CallingIssue #Outage
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Add scroll to div element in HTML Css - CSS
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Install Cygwin on Windows PC to learn Objective-C - Objective-C
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English - Chrome
- How to See Hidden Folders and Files on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Safari appends .html extension to files that are downloaded - Mac-OS-X
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow - SharePoint
- Chessboard with pieces using pure HTML and CSS - Html
- Simple Struts 2 Tutorial in eclipse with tomcat 7 server - Java
- bash: command not found error on macOS Terminal, Linux, Unix or Windows - MacOS
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android