What is the Canvas App?
Google Chrome Canvas App is a online Free Canvas that let's you create your own drawings and designs. The drawings that you make will be saved to your Google Account.
How to use Canvas App
- Go to URL: https://canvas.apps.chrome (best used with Chromebooks, Chromebases, and Chromeboxes)
- Login with your Google/Gmail account,
- Click on new drawing,
- Choose from the options: Pen, Pencil, Marker, and Chalk to draw
- Make use of New from Image to upload an image and draw on it.
- Use the Color Palate icon to choose a color you want.
- There is undo/redo options as well as eraser to clear errors,
- Cick on Save as image to download your drawing.
This Chrome Canvas App works on other browsers as well - Safari, Edge, or Firefox (You do not need to install any canvas extensions to use it)
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to install Google Chrome on macOS using Terminal Command
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- 7 Crosh Shell Help Codes and Commands Table
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- How to change bash terminal prompt string and color - Linux
- Connect Azure AD (Active Directory) for PowerShell - Powershell
- Install Bash Completion on macOS - Bash
- How to add multiple spaces between html page text - Html
- Steps to Kill a Running Process in Ubuntu Linux - Ubuntu
- Android RatingBar Example - Android
- How to take screenshot on Android - Android
- Spring Boot: JdbcTemplate Update Query With Parameters Example - Java