What is the Canvas App?
Google Chrome Canvas App is a online Free Canvas that let's you create your own drawings and designs. The drawings that you make will be saved to your Google Account.
How to use Canvas App
- Go to URL: https://canvas.apps.chrome (best used with Chromebooks, Chromebases, and Chromeboxes)
- Login with your Google/Gmail account,
- Click on new drawing,
- Choose from the options: Pen, Pencil, Marker, and Chalk to draw
- Make use of New from Image to upload an image and draw on it.
- Use the Color Palate icon to choose a color you want.
- There is undo/redo options as well as eraser to clear errors,
- Cick on Save as image to download your drawing.
This Chrome Canvas App works on other browsers as well - Safari, Edge, or Firefox (You do not need to install any canvas extensions to use it)
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to get nest aware on iPhone - Google
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- ls command sort by file size [Linix/UNIX/macOS/bash] - Linux
- How to go to the End of File in Nano Editor - Linux
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.. - SharePoint
- [fix] Docker - no matching manifest for linux/arm64/v8 in the manifest list entries [M/M2 Mac] - Docker
- Save webpage as pdf in Google Chrome for Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- JDK Location in Android Studio - Android-Studio