Downdetector has over 2,500 reports for UberEats where they faced problems logging in, experiencied issues when trying to finalise their order and checkout.
- Cannot login to App
- Cannot get ride fare/price
- Problems with navigation
- Cannot order food on App
There is no statement issued by Uber/UberEats on their official Facebook, Twitter handle or website.
More Posts related to News,
- 5 Programming Languages to Learn in the Year 2021
- Mac - Steam Needs to Be Online to Update. Please confirm your network connection and try again error
- Uber and UberEats App down - issues with network, login, navigation, fare price, orders
- John Robert Lewis dies at 80
- Tesla hit by a complete network and mobile app outage - 23 Sept 2020 11am ET (US and Europe)
- Hurry! Uninstall Adobe Flash Player - End Of Life, support end in December 2020
- airbnb website and mobile App is down worldwide - clear browser cache or reinstall app to fix error
- Telegram down in Europe - users facing connection issues and 500 Internal Server error
- [Gmail] Calling in Hangouts will be turned off soon.
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong