There are many reports from across the world that people are unable to access twitter. If you check https://api.twitterstat.us/incidents/yc8d5fbrycp5 you would see a note:
Issues with Tweet create events affecting APIs Incident Report for Twitter We're experiencing an issue where Tweet create events are not happening starting 14:00 UTC. We expect degraded service across our APIs during this time. We are actively investigating and will provide an update as soon as we learn more. Posted 28 minutes ago. Oct 01, 2020 - 14:28 UTC
This incident is affecting Enterprise Volume Streams & PowerTrack, Enterprise and Premium Historical APIs, Enterprise and Premium Account Activity API, Enterprise Engagement API, Enterprise Usage API, Standard endpoints, Standard statuses/update endpoints, v2 streaming Tweets endpoints, v2 RESTful Tweets endpoints, v2 RESTful users endpoints, and Twitter Developer Labs.
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error - WhatsApp
- [Java Threads] Should we extend Thread Class or implement Runnable interface - Java
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse - Android
- Android ListView turns Black or Flickers while Scrolling - Android
- Display Era details (AD BC) in Java Date - Java