Validation Error: The tag 'img' may only appear as a descendant of tag 'noscript'. Did you mean 'amp-img'?
The above error is clearly due to your AMP web-page code having a image tag which is starting with <img and not <amp-img. It is mandatory to change all img tags to amp-img or else your HTML code would not pass the validation and you would see this error!Solution:
- Find the following string in your source code: <img and </img>
- If you get any results, replace them with <amp-img and </amp-img>,also make sure to add default width and height attribute as its needed as well.
- Save and validate your amp code again it should work!
<amp-img alt="This is an AMP Image!" title="Some title goes here!" src="/images/chicago.jpg" width="400" height="300" layout="responsive"> </amp-img>
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to comment out a block of code in Python - Python
- Upload a File in Microsoft SharePoint using PowerShell Script - SharePoint
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup - HowTos
- Using Document Map in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python] - Python
- How to Run PowerShell Script (Mac/Windows/Linux) - Powershell
- Java SE JDBC with Prepared Statement Parameterized Select Example - Java
- How to Initialize ArrayList Java with Values - Java