Validation Error: The tag 'img' may only appear as a descendant of tag 'noscript'. Did you mean 'amp-img'?
The above error is clearly due to your AMP web-page code having a image tag which is starting with <img and not <amp-img. It is mandatory to change all img tags to amp-img or else your HTML code would not pass the validation and you would see this error!Solution:
- Find the following string in your source code: <img and </img>
- If you get any results, replace them with <amp-img and </amp-img>,also make sure to add default width and height attribute as its needed as well.
- Save and validate your amp code again it should work!
<amp-img alt="This is an AMP Image!" title="Some title goes here!" src="/images/chicago.jpg" width="400" height="300" layout="responsive"> </amp-img>
- [Java] Read a File with UTF-8 Encoding - Java
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message - NotepadPlusPlus
- PHP Script to Upload Images to Server - PHP
- fill_parent vs match_parent vs wrap_content - Android
- MacoOS - xyz is an app downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it? Alert - MacOS
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio
- How to Merge Branch into Master Branch - Git
- How to subscribe nest aware? - Google