If you are trying to add another of your Office/Business or School accounts to the Microsoft Teams App on your Computer or Mobile App, you will get the below error message.
This is because Teams as of now does not allow adding multiple Microsoft 365 Business accounts at the same time.
This feature was requested as feedback to Microsoft and is a work in progress.
Feedback Link: https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/d256e0f6-262e-ec11-b6e6-00224827bbc2
Workaround for Multiple Teams Login to Business Accounts
- You can make use of team for web-browser and have multiple users logged in that way!
- Make use of different browsers to have multiple user sessions active on the same computer.
- Make use of Private/Incognito mode to have multiple active team sessions.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- [fix] White Screen when open Teams on Windows
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Fix: Teams is in preview in Safari on Mac
- Microsoft Teams Error code - 6 issue
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Something went wrong 0xCAA20004 [Microsoft Teams]
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- How to Update Microsoft Teams to the latest Version
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Linux Remove or Delete Files and Directories using Terminal Commands - Linux
- reCAPTCHA Implementation Tutorial - CSS
- FCM Messages Test Notification!!!! - Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts push alert - News
- Find Duplicate Files using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- Git: Step-by-Step - How to Push Local Brach to GitHub - Git
- Step by Step: Spring Boot + JPA + MySQL + Redis as Cache - Java
- How to List all Packages installed using pip [Python] - Python
- Install Java Runtime Environment (Oracle or open JRE) on Ubuntu - Linux