Recently when I restarted my Mac, I got the error message when Steam was getting booted up: "Friends Network Unreachable" - This failure may indicate that your local network is offline or that the Steam Friends servers are currently offline. It seems the reason because I was at a new place and the WiFi was not connected,
- Try Retry Connection a few times,
- Check if your WiFi is working fine - do you have an internet connection, best way is to open Safari/Chrome or any other web browser and see if you are able to open any website.
- If you are not fix your WiFi/Internet connection issue - or switch to other network,
- If your internet connection seems fine, go to the Steam health check page to see if they have any server outage
- Check on Twitter or Reddit to see if people are complaining about the same!
Make sure you click on Retry connection - once you switch your network or you fix any issue network related issues to connect..
✌️One such website (unofficial) to check Steam Server Health is https://steamstat.us
- Further comments disabled!
More Posts related to HowTos,
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code - Android
- Calculate Volume of Cone - C-Program
- Java get day of the week as an int using DayOfWeek - Java
- Notepad++ display files on tab bar as horizontal instead of vertical - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac - MacOS
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card - WhatsApp
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp) - Microsoft