Spotlight search is the most widely used utility on a Mac - be it MacBooks, Mac Mini's or iMac's. It is used to search and open files, applications or utilities.
You can press Command + Spacebar buttons to open it from wherever you are to open the search text-filed.
⚠️ If this does not work, please check your keyboard shortcut settings. You many have customized it.
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003 - HowTos
- How to add Back Button on Toolbar in Android [Tutorial] - Android
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer - Microsoft
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8 - Tomcat
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403) - SharePoint