Snipping tool is the inbuilt application on Windows 11 to take screenshots of your computer screens, when you initiate a screenshot the image captured will get saved under This PC -> Pictures -> Screenshot folder by default.
For example If the username of your Windows device is my-laptop you can navigate to this folder as -
Note: If you have OneDrive enabled, you might find them under OneDrive Folder you created to save your filesExample:
The screenshots are named as Screenshot_date_timestamp.png, example: Screenshot_20230218_11001123455.png
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Windows-11,
- How to Split a String in Python? - Python
- What is HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Code on web browsers - HowTos
- Find Covid-19 Vaccine centers on macOS or iOS Maps App - News
- How to create MD5 digest in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Horizontally Center Align
- SCP Copy all files from directory to Local Folder - Linux
- Android: programmatically turn Bluetooth on or off using Java code - Android
- Align html element at the center of page vertically and horizontally - Html