Recently while browsing the internet on my Macbook Air running macOS Big Sur I encountered that suddenly Safari Crashed and I got the below Problem Report for Safari: Safari quit unexpectedly. Click to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically,
At times applications like Safari do crash and you may see such a window, in the comment section you may add details on how did the application crashed so that the developers at Apple can try and fix the issues in upcoming releases.
You may also see the "Problem Details and System Configuration" section that contains details of your device and the stack trace of the current state of your application that will send out to Apple.
Process: Safari  Path: /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari Identifier: com.apple.Safari Version: 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7) Build Info: WebBrowser-7610004013001007~5 Code Type: ARM-64 (Native) Parent Process: ???  Responsible: Safari  User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2021-06-06 13:30:35.255 -0500 OS Version: macOS 11.2.3 (20D91) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 772781B-FE62-4A51-0322-AA504DCCCEAE Sleep/Wake UUID: E2D2A4C7-68EF-4347-9D01-779A873C0123 Time Awake Since Boot: 51000 seconds Time Since Wake: 1300 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000035c4aac10020 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler  .... .... .... Model: MacBookAir10,1, BootROM 6723.81.1, proc 8:4:4 processors, 8 GB, SMC Graphics: kHW_AppleM1Item, Apple M1, spdisplays_builtin Memory Module: lp_ddr4 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme, wl0: Dec 31 2020 21:39:03 version 220.127.116.11.7.8.104 FWID 01-1b2234c Bluetooth: Version 8.0.3d9, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc. Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.
✌️Just clicking on the Open button I was able to restore the previous state of my Safari browser and all my tabs that were open were available.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Open New Terminal Window Using Keyboard Shortcut macOS
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- WARNING: Python 2.7 is not recommended [macOS Big Sur]
- Terminal Command to get the list of available shells in macOS
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- Youtube spacebar not working in search on macOS Safari
- How to refresh Safari on Mac (macOS) using keyboard shortcut
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- wget Command on macOS Terminal
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- How to check zsh installed version using terminal
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Big Sur Terminal Zsh Error
- How to install maven in macOS using Terminal Command
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to check RAM details on Mac? - MacOS
- Convert Java Array to ArrayList Code Example - Java
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program - SharePoint
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS