Recently while browsing the internet on my Macbook Air running macOS Big Sur I encountered that suddenly Safari Crashed and I got the below Problem Report for Safari: Safari quit unexpectedly. Click to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically,
At times applications like Safari do crash and you may see such a window, in the comment section you may add details on how did the application crashed so that the developers at Apple can try and fix the issues in upcoming releases.
You may also see the "Problem Details and System Configuration" section that contains details of your device and the stack trace of the current state of your application that will send out to Apple.
Process: Safari  Path: /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari Identifier: com.apple.Safari Version: 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7) Build Info: WebBrowser-7610004013001007~5 Code Type: ARM-64 (Native) Parent Process: ???  Responsible: Safari  User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2021-06-06 13:30:35.255 -0500 OS Version: macOS 11.2.3 (20D91) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 772781B-FE62-4A51-0322-AA504DCCCEAE Sleep/Wake UUID: E2D2A4C7-68EF-4347-9D01-779A873C0123 Time Awake Since Boot: 51000 seconds Time Since Wake: 1300 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000035c4aac10020 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler  .... .... .... Model: MacBookAir10,1, BootROM 6723.81.1, proc 8:4:4 processors, 8 GB, SMC Graphics: kHW_AppleM1Item, Apple M1, spdisplays_builtin Memory Module: lp_ddr4 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme, wl0: Dec 31 2020 21:39:03 version 18.104.22.168.7.8.104 FWID 01-1b2234c Bluetooth: Version 8.0.3d9, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc. Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.
✌️Just clicking on the Open button I was able to restore the previous state of my Safari browser and all my tabs that were open were available.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Cut, Copy and Paste keyboard commands on mac
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- macOS Big Sur compatible Macs List
- How to make EditText text to uppercase or lowercase on macOS
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop - HowTos
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router - HowTos
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013 - SharePoint
- Calculate Area of Parallelogram - C-Program
- Spotlight Search file path location on Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- JSON with PHP Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- appcompat_v7 errors after updates to API level 21 Material Theme - Android
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available - Android-Studio
- Bypass domain name for IIS site (SharePoint) - SharePoint
- PHP Base64 encoding decoding a variable - PHP
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- How to place two div elements next to each other - CSS
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus