Recently while browsing the internet on my Macbook Air running macOS Big Sur I encountered that suddenly Safari Crashed and I got the below Problem Report for Safari: Safari quit unexpectedly. Click to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically,
At times applications like Safari do crash and you may see such a window, in the comment section you may add details on how did the application crashed so that the developers at Apple can try and fix the issues in upcoming releases.
You may also see the "Problem Details and System Configuration" section that contains details of your device and the stack trace of the current state of your application that will send out to Apple.
Process: Safari  Path: /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari Identifier: com.apple.Safari Version: 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7) Build Info: WebBrowser-7610004013001007~5 Code Type: ARM-64 (Native) Parent Process: ???  Responsible: Safari  User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2021-06-06 13:30:35.255 -0500 OS Version: macOS 11.2.3 (20D91) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 772781B-FE62-4A51-0322-AA504DCCCEAE Sleep/Wake UUID: E2D2A4C7-68EF-4347-9D01-779A873C0123 Time Awake Since Boot: 51000 seconds Time Since Wake: 1300 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000035c4aac10020 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler  .... .... .... Model: MacBookAir10,1, BootROM 6723.81.1, proc 8:4:4 processors, 8 GB, SMC Graphics: kHW_AppleM1Item, Apple M1, spdisplays_builtin Memory Module: lp_ddr4 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme, wl0: Dec 31 2020 21:39:03 version 18.104.22.168.7.8.104 FWID 01-1b2234c Bluetooth: Version 8.0.3d9, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc. Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.
✌️Just clicking on the Open button I was able to restore the previous state of my Safari browser and all my tabs that were open were available.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Git Rename master branch make to main using Command - Git
- Hide Navigation Bar from Android Screen Activity - Android
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS
- 10 FTP SFTP Clients and Alternatives - FTP
- SharePoint PowerShell PnP - How to get list item by Item ID using GetItemById, Get-PnPListItem - SharePoint
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs - Eclipse
- list of jars required for hibernate 4.x.x - Java
- How to upgrade PowerShell on Mac - Powershell