Recently while browsing the internet on my Macbook Air running macOS Big Sur I encountered that suddenly Safari Crashed and I got the below Problem Report for Safari: Safari quit unexpectedly. Click to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically,
At times applications like Safari do crash and you may see such a window, in the comment section you may add details on how did the application crashed so that the developers at Apple can try and fix the issues in upcoming releases.
You may also see the "Problem Details and System Configuration" section that contains details of your device and the stack trace of the current state of your application that will send out to Apple.
Process: Safari  Path: /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari Identifier: com.apple.Safari Version: 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7) Build Info: WebBrowser-7610004013001007~5 Code Type: ARM-64 (Native) Parent Process: ???  Responsible: Safari  User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2021-06-06 13:30:35.255 -0500 OS Version: macOS 11.2.3 (20D91) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 772781B-FE62-4A51-0322-AA504DCCCEAE Sleep/Wake UUID: E2D2A4C7-68EF-4347-9D01-779A873C0123 Time Awake Since Boot: 51000 seconds Time Since Wake: 1300 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000035c4aac10020 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler  .... .... .... Model: MacBookAir10,1, BootROM 6723.81.1, proc 8:4:4 processors, 8 GB, SMC Graphics: kHW_AppleM1Item, Apple M1, spdisplays_builtin Memory Module: lp_ddr4 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme, wl0: Dec 31 2020 21:39:03 version 184.108.40.206.7.8.104 FWID 01-1b2234c Bluetooth: Version 8.0.3d9, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc. Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.
✌️Just clicking on the Open button I was able to restore the previous state of my Safari browser and all my tabs that were open were available.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac