Recently while browsing the internet on my Macbook Air running macOS Big Sur I encountered that suddenly Safari Crashed and I got the below Problem Report for Safari: Safari quit unexpectedly. Click to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically,
At times applications like Safari do crash and you may see such a window, in the comment section you may add details on how did the application crashed so that the developers at Apple can try and fix the issues in upcoming releases.
You may also see the "Problem Details and System Configuration" section that contains details of your device and the stack trace of the current state of your application that will send out to Apple.
Process: Safari  Path: /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari Identifier: com.apple.Safari Version: 14.0.3 (16610.4.3.1.7) Build Info: WebBrowser-7610004013001007~5 Code Type: ARM-64 (Native) Parent Process: ???  Responsible: Safari  User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2021-06-06 13:30:35.255 -0500 OS Version: macOS 11.2.3 (20D91) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 772781B-FE62-4A51-0322-AA504DCCCEAE Sleep/Wake UUID: E2D2A4C7-68EF-4347-9D01-779A873C0123 Time Awake Since Boot: 51000 seconds Time Since Wake: 1300 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000035c4aac10020 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb Terminating Process: exc handler  .... .... .... Model: MacBookAir10,1, BootROM 6723.81.1, proc 8:4:4 processors, 8 GB, SMC Graphics: kHW_AppleM1Item, Apple M1, spdisplays_builtin Memory Module: lp_ddr4 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme, wl0: Dec 31 2020 21:39:03 version 184.108.40.206.7.8.104 FWID 01-1b2234c Bluetooth: Version 8.0.3d9, 3 services, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus USB Device: USB 3.1 Bus Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc. Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Air, Apple Inc.
✌️Just clicking on the Open button I was able to restore the previous state of my Safari browser and all my tabs that were open were available.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Trigger Notification Center Message using Mac Terminal Command
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history
- Show/Hide Hidden Files and Directories on Mac Finder
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Setting JAVA_HOME in macOS Big Sur
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to Show Battery percentage on Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Move from Zsh to Bash shell macOS
- Install Native Golang on M1/M2 ARM based Mac
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- The Zsh Shell - Mac Tutorial
- Installing brew on M1/M2 ARM Mac
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS]
- How to Increase Mac Terminal Buffer Size
- Add Sketch from iPhone to MacBook with macOS Monterey
- How to view the desktop when using macOS Stage Manager?
- [fix] App store not working on Mac, Blank Black or White Screen
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- Set Custom Background Wallpaper on Mac Terminal (macOS Ventura)
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException - Android
- No connection available Use Connect-SPOService before running this CmdLet - SharePoint
- W3 HTML validator warning Unable to Determine Parse Mode - Html
- How to check your installed version of Git - Git
- How to add two float numbers in Python - Python
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google