If you type in command pwd in Windows command prompt to print name of current/working directory and you see the following error,
C:\Users\Code2care>pwd 'pwd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Well nothing wrong with the command, but you typed in a Unix command in Window Prompt which is not supported, you would need to use cd command instead to display the current directory you are in,
C:\Users\Code2care>help cd Displays the name of or changes the current directory. CHDIR [/D] [drive:][path] CHDIR [..] CD [/D] [drive:][path] CD [..] .. Specifies that you want to change to the parent directory. C:\Users\Code2care>cd C:\Users\Code2care
- How to create new user account in Windows bash
- Command to Sort File In Reverse Order [Unix/Linux/macOS]
- 'pwd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. [Windows]
- How to Kill a port using bash terminal command?
- How to know the current shell you are logged in?
- Bash For Loop Example
- How to see Created Accessed Modified and Changed dates of a file using bash terminal command
- How to fix bash ping command not found error
- Know Bash shell version command
- Bash Hello World! Script Tutorial
- How to check your IP using bash for Windows?
- [Fix] bash: script.sh: /bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
- Fix bash: script.sh: Permission denied Error
- Bash command to wait for seconds
- How to use Autocomplete and Autosuggestion in Shell Commands
- bash get year 2021 calendar
- bash: netstat: command not found
- How to Compare Strings in Bash
- How to start or open a new bourne-again shell (bash) session on Windows using Command Line CMD
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Error Android Emulator - Android
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X - Android
- How to start/boot macOS in safe mode - Big Sur 11.0, Catalina 10.15, or Mojave 10.14 - MacOS
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling] - Google
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android
- How to check RAM details on Mac? - MacOS
- Access Windows share folder in Ubuntu Device in Network - Ubuntu
- Error running 'app': No target device found. - Android-Studio