You receive below error when trying to connect and sign-in to Power BI Dashboard app.powerbi.com
The error message details are below
Something went wrong.
Please try again later.
Power BI was unable to read the application metadata. Please check the Power BI service status in the below support page and try again later.
Date and Time: 2020-10-06 12:05:21Z
Go to support page
The link you will be redirected to is something like - https://app.powerbi.com/ErrorPage?code=500&errorType=AppMetadataInaccessible
Troubleshoot and fixThere is no definite fix for this and it could be mostly intermittent, retrying may help. But you can still check these points.
- Check from a different browser.
- Logout and login again.
- Check and confirm you can access other Microsoft 365 services like Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
- Check your account has necessary Office 365 license for PowerBI.
- White list the Power BI link/domain.
- Disable the flag for out of blink CORS.
- If zScaler proxy/firewall is used, disable SSL inspection for powerbi.com domain.
- Check the behavior for your colleague and try from their machine.
- Take help from your Tenant admin for help.
- If nothing helps, open a support ticket with Microsoft.
Many users will find the issue auto resolved.
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager - Android
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon - Facebook
- How to check installed Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit - Eclipse
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android - Android
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated - Eclipse
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled - SharePoint
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- The author stylesheet specified in tag script is too long - document contains 21759 bytes whereas the limit is 10000 bytes - Html
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable - Facebook