We moved user traffic away from infrastructure that's performing below expected thresholds. Most impact has been resolved, and we’re monitoring the service to ensure recovery. Please visit https://status.office.com or the admin center post MO229507 for more info.
We confirmed the user impact was not limited to the UK and did affect users from multiple European countries.
We’ve confirmed that all user impact from this incident has been resolved. Please visit the admin center post MO229507 for more information.
Many users have reported that they are unable to access Microsoft 365 services, impacted regions are UK and Europe.
MO229507 can be tracked from M365 Admin Center for further details.
Title - Some users in the Europe may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services.
User impact - Some users in Europe may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services.
Services Impacted - SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 admin center, Microsoft Planner, Yammer.
Current status - We've identified a potential issue with components that route user requests. We've rerouted user connections to alternate components and system telemetry indicated that the service has recovered. We're monitoring the service to confirm resolution.
Scope of impact - Impact appears to be affecting users located in the United Kingdom, however, we've also received of reports of impact from other European countries.
Root cause - Network traffic components aren't processing traffic as expected, resulting in impact.
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to activate and use Microsoft Teams Together mode
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- What version of windows do I have?
- Microsoft Office 365 error code 135011 - Your organization has disabled this device
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- Fix \"412 Cookies Are Disabled\" error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- The authenticated user is not authorized to access this resource - Stream/SharePoint/Teams/OneNote
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect - Android
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error - Eclipse
- Failed to find provider info for com.facebook.katana.provider.PlatformProvider - Android
- Align html element at the center of page vertically and horizontally - Html
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load - Android
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to create StackOverflow error in java - Java
- Location of eclipse.ini file on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- List of jar files for Jax-ws (SOAP) based Java Web Services - Java
- JSON Schema Validator Libraries: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- List of Java versions - Java
- Static IP MTNL available at Rs. 200 per month - HowTos
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements - SharePoint
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status - Google