We moved user traffic away from infrastructure that's performing below expected thresholds. Most impact has been resolved, and we’re monitoring the service to ensure recovery. Please visit https://status.office.com or the admin center post MO229507 for more info.
We confirmed the user impact was not limited to the UK and did affect users from multiple European countries.
We’ve confirmed that all user impact from this incident has been resolved. Please visit the admin center post MO229507 for more information.
Many users have reported that they are unable to access Microsoft 365 services, impacted regions are UK and Europe.
MO229507 can be tracked from M365 Admin Center for further details.
Title - Some users in the Europe may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services.
User impact - Some users in Europe may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services.
Services Impacted - SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 admin center, Microsoft Planner, Yammer.
Current status - We've identified a potential issue with components that route user requests. We've rerouted user connections to alternate components and system telemetry indicated that the service has recovered. We're monitoring the service to confirm resolution.
Scope of impact - Impact appears to be affecting users located in the United Kingdom, however, we've also received of reports of impact from other European countries.
Root cause - Network traffic components aren't processing traffic as expected, resulting in impact.
- Teams meeting has problems. Lag in call audio and calls dropping.
27 Dec 2020 01:03:11 GMT
- problems with outlook, not receiving any new emails, any outage currently?
20 Dec 2020 23:12:44 GMT
- There is an outage again, getting error "AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again.".
14 Dec 2020 09:06:12 GMT
- cannot access Outlook emails, outage again?.
14 Dec 2020 08:57:34 GMT
- Performance is improved and better now. I am in France.
11 Dec 2020 17:50:22 GMT
- Check Admin Center, this is fixed.
11 Dec 2020 17:30:41 GMT
- I cannot access files in Teams, files seem to be deleted.
11 Dec 2020 17:12:20 GMT
- Site can't be reached.
11 Dec 2020 17:02:54 GMT
- We are having trouble getting info about your service incidents, advisories, and history right now. Try again in a few minutes.
11 Dec 2020 16:58:04 GMT
- Recurring errors - Secure Connection Failed. An error occurred during a connection to admin.microsoft.com. The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the page cannot be verified.
11 Dec 2020 16:50:21 GMT
- Please no, please please please! not on a Friday.
11 Dec 2020 16:46:32 GMT
- getting error when accessing Admin Center "can't reach this page, the connection was reset."
11 Dec 2020 16:45:20 GMT
- Further comments disabled!
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- Remove Possible Data Loss Message from Microsoft Excel
- [Fix] Cannot connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix Power Automate FLOW error - InvalidTemplate Unable to process template language expressions in action
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to turn off Dark theme in Excel for Mac
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- Save a Notepad file as Microsoft Excel file
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run
- Fix Error CAA50021 - Number of retry attempts exceeds expectation - Microsoft 365 Apps
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator? - iOS
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net - SharePoint
- How to know the current version of Java - Java
- How to restore closed file in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Informal written computer correspondence acronyms list and meanings - 2022
- Ways to Convert Java Array to Stream - Java
- How to install AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code - AWS
- Implementing Selection Sort Algorithm as Java Program - Java