We moved user traffic away from infrastructure that's performing below expected thresholds. Most impact has been resolved, and we’re monitoring the service to ensure recovery. Please visit https://status.office.com or the admin center post MO229507 for more info.
We confirmed the user impact was not limited to the UK and did affect users from multiple European countries.
We’ve confirmed that all user impact from this incident has been resolved. Please visit the admin center post MO229507 for more information.
Many users have reported that they are unable to access Microsoft 365 services, impacted regions are UK and Europe.
MO229507 can be tracked from M365 Admin Center for further details.
Title - Some users in the Europe may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services.
User impact - Some users in Europe may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services.
Services Impacted - SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 admin center, Microsoft Planner, Yammer.
Current status - We've identified a potential issue with components that route user requests. We've rerouted user connections to alternate components and system telemetry indicated that the service has recovered. We're monitoring the service to confirm resolution.
Scope of impact - Impact appears to be affecting users located in the United Kingdom, however, we've also received of reports of impact from other European countries.
Root cause - Network traffic components aren't processing traffic as expected, resulting in impact.
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- [Java] Bad return type in lambda expression: int cannot be converted to boolean - Java
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store - Android
- Android Wifi WPA2/WPA Connects and Disconnects issue - Android
- Error: Safari quit unexpectedly. Problem Report for Safari - MacOS
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again. - Google
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS - MacOS
- Notepad++ select all above or below lines - NotepadPlusPlus