You may receive the above authentication error message when you are trying to login to your Microsoft Teams application from your corporate network with ADFS.
What is the cause of Microsoft Teams 4c7 error?
The reason for this issues is because Microsoft Teams requires Forms Authentication, when ADFS was deployed/setup the Forms Authentication wasn't enabled for the intranet usage (by default its disabled), it needs to be enabled explicitly.
How to resolve of Microsoft Teams 4c7 error?
- Go to AD FS Microsoft Management Console
- Go to Navigation Pane -> Authentication Policies.
- Select Edit Global Primary Authentication from Actions in Details Pane.
- Now on the Intranet tab select Forms Authentication.
- Click OK and Apply changes.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to check RAM details on Mac? - MacOS
- Convert Java Array to ArrayList Code Example - Java
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program - SharePoint
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS