Microsoft Teams got rid of the "Full Screen" mode in the new meeting experience and replaced it with "Focus" mode which is a widescreen kind of feature.
The Full Screen option is now back even with the new meeting experience. Now you get both FOCUS and FULL SCREEN modes to use while presenting or sharing desktop.
- Focus Mode - Focus on the presented content along with the list of participants.
- Full Screen Mode - fill the entire screen with presentation, better readability.
How to revert to the old Teams meeting experience with full screen option ?
You can bring back the full screen option from Teams Settings by unchecking "Turn on the new meeting experience" option.
Click your profile photo from top-right --> Click Settings --> General --> Uncheck "Turn on new meeting experience (New meetings and calls will open in separate windows. Requires restarting Teams.)"
With the new enhancements, you can use both Full Screen and Focus modes in Teams meeting with the new meeting experience.
If this does not work for you yet, wait till the feature is enabled for your Microsoft 365 Tenant.
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- [fix] White Screen when open Teams on Windows
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Fix: Teams is in preview in Safari on Mac
- Microsoft Teams Error code - 6 issue
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Something went wrong 0xCAA20004 [Microsoft Teams]
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- How to Update Microsoft Teams to the latest Version
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line - MacOS
- Multiple Microsoft 365 Services Down (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive) - 25 January 2023 (Solved) - Microsoft
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Java Jackson ObjectMapper Class with Examples - Java
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey - iOS
- Setting Java_Home Environment variable on Windows Operating System - Java
- Java JDBC: Insert Java 8 LocalDate and Time using PreparedStatement - Java
- Twitch chat down, error loading data, content unavailable, streaming problem - News