Microsoft Teams got rid of the "Full Screen" mode in the new meeting experience and replaced it with "Focus" mode which is a widescreen kind of feature.
The Full Screen option is now back even with the new meeting experience. Now you get both FOCUS and FULL SCREEN modes to use while presenting or sharing desktop.
- Focus Mode - Focus on the presented content along with the list of participants.
- Full Screen Mode - fill the entire screen with presentation, better readability.
How to revert to the old Teams meeting experience with full screen option ?
You can bring back the full screen option from Teams Settings by unchecking "Turn on the new meeting experience" option.
Click your profile photo from top-right --> Click Settings --> General --> Uncheck "Turn on new meeting experience (New meetings and calls will open in separate windows. Requires restarting Teams.)"
With the new enhancements, you can use both Full Screen and Focus modes in Teams meeting with the new meeting experience.
If this does not work for you yet, wait till the feature is enabled for your Microsoft 365 Tenant.
- [Fix] Microsoft teams error code 503 - Failed to reach https
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we've run into an issue Try again
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams change default language
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome] - Chrome
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Turn on off volume change button sounds Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler - Html