Microsoft Teams got rid of the "Full Screen" mode in the new meeting experience and replaced it with "Focus" mode which is a widescreen kind of feature.
The Full Screen option is now back even with the new meeting experience. Now you get both FOCUS and FULL SCREEN modes to use while presenting or sharing desktop.
- Focus Mode - Focus on the presented content along with the list of participants.
- Full Screen Mode - fill the entire screen with presentation, better readability.
How to revert to the old Teams meeting experience with full screen option ?
You can bring back the full screen option from Teams Settings by unchecking "Turn on the new meeting experience" option.
Click your profile photo from top-right --> Click Settings --> General --> Uncheck "Turn on new meeting experience (New meetings and calls will open in separate windows. Requires restarting Teams.)"
With the new enhancements, you can use both Full Screen and Focus modes in Teams meeting with the new meeting experience.
If this does not work for you yet, wait till the feature is enabled for your Microsoft 365 Tenant.
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf - HowTos
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to set background color for android layout pragmatically using java and through xml - Android
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent - Android
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered - Android-Studio
- Multiline EditText in Android Example - Android
- Right Align Text in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml - SharePoint
- Division between two numbers - C-Program
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle - Google
- How to update Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Add Buttons at the bottom of Android Layout xml file - Android