⚠️ Error code - 6
There is a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams.
If you are having trouble completing the process, speak to your IT administrator
I ran into an issue while using Microsoft Teams on my desktop computer, after login in few minutes I was getting logged out and got the below error message with code 6. When I tried to access teams on the web-browser I faced no issues. After reading some posts on the Microsoft Teams forum, the below helped me to resolve this issue.
- Click on your User Icon -> Check for Updates.
- Remove your credential cache from Credential Manager.
- Clear all cache in Microsoft Teams.
- "%appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Local Storage”
- Restart Teams
This error mostly occurs due to a misconfiguration of Teams: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/manage-teams-in-modern-portal
- The package must have at least one . separator [Android Studio] - Android-Studio
- Make div element draggable using jQuery - jQuery
- How to make a Android button act as a toggle button - Android
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command - HowTos
- Export aborted because fatal lint error were found - Android
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- Remove Applications from Startup Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to Stop Photos App from auto loading when device connected to the Mac - Mac-OS-X
- Custom Toast Android Programming - Android
- CSS: Apply opacity only for div background and not text - CSS
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error - Google
- How to make div or text in html unselectable using CSS - CSS
- DDMS files not found hprof-conv.exe - Android
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton - Android-Studio
- [Hibernate] The method buildSessionFactory() from the type Configuration is deprecated - Java