⚠️ Error code - 6
There is a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams.
If you are having trouble completing the process, speak to your IT administrator
I ran into an issue while using Microsoft Teams on my desktop computer, after login in few minutes I was getting logged out and got the below error message with code 6. When I tried to access teams on the web-browser I faced no issues. After reading some posts on the Microsoft Teams forum, the below helped me to resolve this issue.
- Click on your User Icon -> Check for Updates.
- Remove your credential cache from Credential Manager.
- Clear all cache in Microsoft Teams.
- "%appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Local Storage”
- Restart Teams
This error mostly occurs due to a misconfiguration of Teams: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/manage-teams-in-modern-portal
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features - SharePoint
- How to make jsfiddle bootstrap ready - CSS
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse - Eclipse
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Android
- SDK Manager: failed to install : Android Studio on Windows - Android-Studio
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- Tutorial : Simple Lightweight Pure CSS based Vertical Navigation Menu - CSS
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- The service instance "Microsoft SharePoint Insights" could not be provisioned because of the following error: Authentication information for SPInsights service has not been set yet - SharePoint
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio - Android-Studio