Troubleshooting details If you contact your administrator, send this info to them. Copy info to clipboard Advanced diagnostics: Disable If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help troubleshoot the info Error Code: 50058 Request Id: 69f8f5e2-a338-4a81-9432-0133912c2700 Correlation Id: 1701fc2a-6a10-46e0-a3a1-ea161fc5123b Timestamp: 2020-09-12T13:35:29.398Z
If you get the above error 50058 while trying to log in to Microsoft applications such as Teams, Office365, or Outlook, it is mostly due to SSO or login-related issues.
You can check what the error code means by going to Microsoft URL: https://login.microsoftonline.com/error
|Message||Session information is not sufficient for single-sign-on.|
|Remediation||This means that a user is not signed in. This is a common error that's expected when a user is unauthenticated and has not yet signed in. If this error is encountered in an SSO context where the user has previously signed in, this means that the SSO session was either not found or invalid. This error may be returned to the application if prompt=none is specified.|
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager - Android
- Error : Invalid key hash.The key hash does not match any stored key hashes - Android
- Create SharePoint list from Excel spreadsheet and import table - SharePoint
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message - NotepadPlusPlus
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4 - Eclipse
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line) - Windows
- java.io.IOException: Unable to locate resource handler.properties - Java