Today while working many are facing error prompt Couldn't Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
It seems there is an outage of Office 365, people are unable to open Excel, Powerpoint, or Word documents via a Web browser or on local systems. There are many people complaining about it on Twitter as well.
Microsoft 365 Service health status There are currently no known issues preventing you from signing in to your Office 365 service health dashboard.
No Alerts pf outage on Office 365 status page!
Update: If you work on Office 365 application like MS Excel on your computer and try to access the One Drive files they are working fine.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- Remove Possible Data Loss Message from Microsoft Excel
- [Fix] Cannot connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix Power Automate FLOW error - InvalidTemplate Unable to process template language expressions in action
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to turn off Dark theme in Excel for Mac
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- Save a Notepad file as Microsoft Excel file
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run
- Fix Error CAA50021 - Number of retry attempts exceeds expectation - Microsoft 365 Apps
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Syntax error, parameterized types are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater [Java] - Eclipse
- Display List of Databases in mysql Command Line - MySQL
- Set Falling Show on Website for Christmas using Pure CSS Code - CSS
- Change Font Size in Visual Studio Code - HowTos
- How to clear ZSH history of commands executed on Mac Terminal - zsh
- Find Duplicate Files using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID - iOS
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser - WhatsApp
We’ve determined that a recent change may have contributed to the cause of impact. We’re reverting the change and are monitoring the service health status. Refer to OO225507 in the admin center for additional details.
Our monitoring has shown slight recovery to some users following the revert, however we are looking into additional mitigation options to speed up recovery for all users. Please refer to OO225507 in the admin center for further details.https://twitter.com/MSFT365Status/status/1321985236943708160