Today while working many are facing error prompt Couldn't Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
It seems there is an outage of Office 365, people are unable to open Excel, Powerpoint, or Word documents via a Web browser or on local systems. There are many people complaining about it on Twitter as well.
Microsoft 365 Service health status There are currently no known issues preventing you from signing in to your Office 365 service health dashboard.
No Alerts pf outage on Office 365 status page!
Update: If you work on Office 365 application like MS Excel on your computer and try to access the One Drive files they are working fine.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size - MacOS
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts] - Microsoft
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error - Android
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- How to add border to Android Button - Android