To change the default homepage on Safari web browser on your Macbook running macOS, follow the below steps,
- Open Safari Application,
- Go to Menu: Safari -> Preferences -> General,
- Now in Homepage enter the webpage URL that you want to set -> click Set to Current Page.
You can also choose when your homepage should be shown by the below steps after you complete the above ones,
- To open new window's with your homepage: Click New windows open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage
- To open new tab's with your homepage: Click New tabs open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
⚡️ These steps should work on both macOS Mojave 10.14 and Catalina 10.15
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration - Android
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser - WhatsApp
- Change color of macOS terminal prompt - MacOS
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint