While browsing the web on Safari, have you come across the message all of a sudden "Time Limit - You have reached your time limit on google.com" or when you try to open apps on your MacBook running macOS!
If the answer is yes, and you are wondering how to turn it off, then follow the below steps.
Turn off Time Limit on MacBook
- Click on the Apple icon on the Menu bar,
- Now select, System Preferences ...
- Now Look for Screen Time and click on it,
- Select Downtime from the left menu options,
- Now turn off both Downtime & Scheduled.
When the downtime is active, only apps you choose to allow and phone calls will be available. Downtime will apply to all your devices that are using iCloud for screen time.
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- How to display directory tree in Mac Terminal
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to install Node using Brew on Mac
- Display full website URL/address in Safari macOS Browser
- Install Native Java JDK JRE on Apple Silicon M1 Mac
- Enable macOS Stage Manager
- How to set an emoji as Zsh terminal prompt in macOS
- Fix Error - Another active Homebrew update process is already in progress
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Check macOS free disk space using Terminal command
- How to Right Click on Mac Desktop?
- How to know installed version of Homebrew
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- MacBook - Time Limit - You have reached your time limit, Ignore Limit
- How to check zsh installed version using terminal
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- Best Free Gif screen capture app now available for M1 Chip Mac - LICECap
- Find Duplicate Files using Mac Terminal Command
- How to resolve Failed to create interpreter PyCharm Error - Python
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS PHP - PHP
- [Maven] Multiple annotations found at this line pom.xml CoreException, ArtifactResolutionException - Java
- [Fix] Steam: Friends Network Unreachable Error - HowTos
- Create Bootstrap carousel slider with Text - Bootstrap