Can't locate MainActivity.java file in Android Studio? Seems like you are new to Android Studio or Android Programming, no worries, we will see how to locate this file.
- Look for 1.Project at the top left vertical bar.
- You would see folder: app
- Expand app folder -> You would see 3 folders with the same name e.g.: com.abc.example
- Expand the 1st folder -> you should see MainActivity file
- Double click on it to open the file.
You can refer the below image to co-relate the above steps.
✋️ Note: If you are using Kotlin instead of Java you will see MainActivity.kt file instead of MainActivity.java.
HashTags: #AndroidStudio #AndroidProgramming #Tutorial #Kotlin #MobileProgramming #AppDevelopment #MobileDevelopment.
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE
- Android : Error in http connection java.net.SocketException: Permission denied - Android
- How to create Toast messages in Android - Android
- How to Search Something (string) in Android Studio Project like Eclipse - Android-Studio
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015 - HowTos
- Adding internet permission to Android Project - Android
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline - Facebook
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android
- Sharepoint Server 2016 installation Prerequisites with download links - SharePoint
- Android Toast position top - Android
- How to submit website to dmoz directory - HowTos
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- Java XML-RPC 3.1.x based web service example - Java
- Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to lead class Error - Android