Can't locate MainActivity.java file in Android Studio? Seems like you are new to Android Studio or Android programming, no worries, we will see how to locate this file.
- Look for 1.Project at the top left vertical bar.
- You would see folder: app
- Expand app folder -> You would see 3 folders with the same name e.g.: com.abc.example
- Expand the 1st folder -> you should see MainActivity file
- Double click on it to open the file.
You can refer the below image to co-relate the above steps.
✋️ Note: If you are using Kotlin instead of Java you will see MainActivity.kt file instead of MainActivity.java.
HashTags: #AndroidStudio #AndroidProgramming #Tutorial #Kotlin #MobileProgramming #AppDevelopment #MobileDevelopment.
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- Android Studio Button onClickListener Example
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- [Solution] Android Studio does not displays Toolbar in Layout Design
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available
- How to fix java.net.NoRouteToHostException in Android Studio
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist
- Android Studio : Implement abstract methods shortcut
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- [Android Studio] Button on click example
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1
- JDK Location in Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template
- Android Emulator window was out of view and was recentered
- [Solved] Error launching studio
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet - Microsoft
- How to check if Java main thread is alive - Java
- List of Java versions - Java
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action - Microsoft