Can't locate MainActivity.java file in Android Studio? Seems like you are new to Android Studio or Android programming, no worries, we will see how to locate this file.
- Look for 1.Project at the top left vertical bar.
- You would see folder: app
- Expand app folder -> You would see 3 folders with the same name e.g.: com.abc.example
- Expand the 1st folder -> you should see MainActivity file
- Double click on it to open the file.
You can refer the below image to co-relate the above steps.
✋️ Note: If you are using Kotlin instead of Java you will see MainActivity.kt file instead of MainActivity.java.
HashTags: #AndroidStudio #AndroidProgramming #Tutorial #Kotlin #MobileProgramming #AppDevelopment #MobileDevelopment.
More Posts related to Android-Studio,
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException No such property Error
- How to fix java.net.NoRouteToHostException in Android Studio
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- Android Studio: Cannot perform refactoring operation
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE
- Android Studio setup was canceled - How to resume
- [Android Studio] Hardcoded string Button, should use @string resource
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio
- Android Activity Main xml stuck loading
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Installing Android Studio Dolphin on Mac with Apple (M1/M2) Chip
- Android Studio 4.2 Canary 1 now available
- [Android Studio] Button on click example
- Eclipse like Auto Import Shortcut in Intelij IDE Android Studio
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files
- Delete Android Studio Projects
- How to update Android Studio
- [Android Studio] Error: Missing system image on device
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified
- Failed to install Android.apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout
- [Solved] Error launching studio
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- 2020 Popular Halloween Emoji's and hashtags - Hashtags
- How to install curl on Alpine Linux - Linux
- [Tutorial] Install Python on Visual Studio Code (VS Code) - Python
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code - Eclipse
- Setting and Updating AWS CLI Configuration - AWS
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue. - Microsoft
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL - SharePoint