⚡️ Its almost time - Apple Event September 10, 10 am PDT
As like every year! We have the Apple September event lined up for today, here is what we can expect in today's Apple event scheduled at 10 am PDT.
- New iPad - iPad Air
- Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple One
- AirPods Studio
- New versions of homepads
- New iPhone 12
- New AirPods?
If the new iPhone is launched today we may also get to see the release of iOS 14. Let's see what is lined-up! Will provide live feeds of the the event!
Update: Watch the event live on Apple's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13xnFp_LJs&feature=emb_title
10:35 AM PST: Tim Cook starts the event is talking about two products - Apple Watch and iPad.
- 13 more minutes to start!
apuk21 15 Sep 2020 16:09:57 GMT
- Further comments disabled!
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?
- Spring Boot + Redis Cloud Configuration and Setup Tutorial - Java
- Emulator: Warning: restoring GLES1 context from snapshot. App may need reloading. - Android-Studio
- Identify MySQL version in MySQL Command Line Prompt - MySQL
- C#.Net error The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send - SharePoint
- [Android Studio] Error: Missing system image on device - Android-Studio
- 5 Programming Languages to Learn in the Year 2021 - News
- Base 64 Index, Character and Binary Table - Html
- SharePoint Server 2016 error - Failed to connect to the configuration database - SharePoint