Are you trying to access the Facebook website or the app on your Android or iOS devices and you are not able to access it, here are few quick ways to know if Facebook is really down or it's just some issues at your end!
- The very first thing to check is "Is your internet working?", try accessing other websites say google.com, if you are not able to access any other app or website - it's your internet problem.
- Ok, if you are able to access the internet, check the Facebook Platform Status to see any outrage reported.
- You can go to Twitter and search for the Facebook keyword or hashtag in the latest/recent search results, I am sure you would loads of people complaining if it is really down!
- It could be so that you are connected to a Wifi that is controlled, like Schools and Workplace where social networking websites are blocked!
Hashtags: #FacebookDown #FacebookNotWorking #FacebookOutrage #FacebookApp
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token
- Facebook Thanks for stopping by! We hope to see you again soon.
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon
- Facebook | Error : Sorry, something went wrong We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL
- Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 in java - Java
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT - Html
- How to take Screenshots on Mac OS X without Keyboard - Mac-OS-X
- Create Bootstrap carousel slider with Text - Bootstrap
- W3 HTML validator warning Unable to Determine Parse Mode - Html
- How to update SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically - SharePoint
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys - Android
- 4 Open Source SQLite Editor for Mac OS X , Windows and Linux - Mac-OS-X
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum - HowTos
- PHP Fatal error : Call to a member function bind_param() on a non-object - PHP
- align image at middle of div element - CSS
- Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent - PHP
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android - Android