Microsoft Teams is a great product for conducting online virtual meetings, be it with colleagues, vendors, partners or university students.
Meeting organizers/professors/teachers can view and download meeting attendance report.
The option can be accessed from the Participants pane of the meeting. Click "Download attendance list" to download report in .CSV format.
Note that this requires the Microsoft 365 Tenant Administrator to enable "AllowEngagementReport" property from PowerShell. This cannot be done from the UI yet.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity "Without Admit" -AllowEngagementReport Enabled
⚠️ Microsoft Teams meeting participant attendance report feature rollout delayed to February 2021 (Roadmap ID 66459)Microsoft has pushed the rollout to February 2021. This was planned to complete by October 2020 earlier.
- The feature rollout is delayed and pushed to February 2021. Read more here - Roadmap ID 66459.
- Teams meeting organizer can download the participant Attendance Report from the meeting chat once the meeting is over.
- Only the meeting organizer will see the Attendance Report (join and leave times).
- The recording, transcript and participant list will be grouped together in chat if the meeting is recorded. Otherwise, only the participant list will be available in chat.
- The report will include - duration, email address, meeting start time and meeting title.
- The feature will be disabled by default. The Microsoft 365 Tenant or Teams Admin can use a PowerShell cmdlet to turn on the feature.
- Microsoft has delayed the deployment to reduce the amount of change flowing into the services.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global - AllowEngagementReport "Enabled"
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isn't configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Disable Chrome Notification bell from Mac OS X menu bar - Mac-OS-X
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail - Google
- List of jars required for Struts2 project - Java
- Error : Facebook SDK AndroidRuntime﹕FATAL EXCEPTION: main - Android
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException - Android
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library. - Eclipse
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android