Microsoft Teams is a great product for conducting online virtual meetings, be it with colleagues, vendors, partners or university students.
Meeting organizers/professors/teachers can view and download meeting attendance report.
The option can be accessed from the Participants pane of the meeting. Click "Download attendance list" to download report in .CSV format.
Note that this requires the Microsoft 365 Tenant Administrator to enable "AllowEngagementReport" property from PowerShell. This cannot be done from the UI yet.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity "Without Admit" -AllowEngagementReport Enabled
⚠️ Microsoft Teams meeting participant attendance report feature rollout delayed to February 2021 (Roadmap ID 66459)Microsoft has pushed the rollout to February 2021. This was planned to complete by October 2020 earlier.
- The feature rollout is delayed and pushed to February 2021. Read more here - Roadmap ID 66459.
- Teams meeting organizer can download the participant Attendance Report from the meeting chat once the meeting is over.
- Only the meeting organizer will see the Attendance Report (join and leave times).
- The recording, transcript and participant list will be grouped together in chat if the meeting is recorded. Otherwise, only the participant list will be available in chat.
- The report will include - duration, email address, meeting start time and meeting title.
- The feature will be disabled by default. The Microsoft 365 Tenant or Teams Admin can use a PowerShell cmdlet to turn on the feature.
- Microsoft has delayed the deployment to reduce the amount of change flowing into the services.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global - AllowEngagementReport "Enabled"
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Microsoft teams error code 503 - Failed to reach https
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams No Network Connection Please check your network settings and try again. 
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- How to Change name on Microsoft Teams Application
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams change default language
- Fix Something went wrong 0xCAA20004 [Microsoft Teams]
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- [fix] White Screen when open Teams on Windows
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup
- How to mute all sounds in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura] - MacOS
- How to run React Native App using Android Studio Emulator - Android-Studio
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod - iOS
- 3 Commands to stop Nginx Server - Linux
- [Soluiton] You already have the latest version of Android Studio installed - Android
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users - MacOS
- Parse XML file in Java using DOM Parser - Java