Microsoft Teams is a great product for conducting online virtual meetings, be it with colleagues, vendors, partners or university students.
Meeting organizers/professors/teachers can view and download meeting attendance report.
The option can be accessed from the Participants pane of the meeting. Click "Download attendance list" to download report in .CSV format.
Note that this requires the Microsoft 365 Tenant Administrator to enable "AllowEngagementReport" property from PowerShell. This cannot be done from the UI yet.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity "Without Admit" -AllowEngagementReport Enabled
⚠️ Microsoft Teams meeting participant attendance report feature rollout delayed to February 2021 (Roadmap ID 66459)Microsoft has pushed the rollout to February 2021. This was planned to complete by October 2020 earlier.
- The feature rollout is delayed and pushed to February 2021. Read more here - Roadmap ID 66459.
- Teams meeting organizer can download the participant Attendance Report from the meeting chat once the meeting is over.
- Only the meeting organizer will see the Attendance Report (join and leave times).
- The recording, transcript and participant list will be grouped together in chat if the meeting is recorded. Otherwise, only the participant list will be available in chat.
- The report will include - duration, email address, meeting start time and meeting title.
- The feature will be disabled by default. The Microsoft 365 Tenant or Teams Admin can use a PowerShell cmdlet to turn on the feature.
- Microsoft has delayed the deployment to reduce the amount of change flowing into the services.
Set-CsTeamsMeetingPolicy -Identity Global - AllowEngagementReport "Enabled"
- [Fix] Microsoft teams error code 503 - Failed to reach https
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin
- Microsoft Teams enable or disable Spell check
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- Microsoft Teams Zoom In and Zoom Out Keyboard Shortcut
- Microsoft Teams meeting Full Screen mode option missing - bring it back
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we've run into an issue Try again
- How to enable, create and use Virtual Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Users experience call quality issue, voice distortion, disconnection with Microsoft Teams call and meeting
- How to use Spotlight feature in Teams meeting to pin and highlight participant and content
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- Cannot open or preview pdf with view only and restricted download access in Microsoft Teams
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams change default language
- clear is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. - DOS
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities - Android
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- [Solution] Java Error Code 1603. Java Update did not complete. - Java