IntelliJ IDEA IDE is very popular these days among Java, J2EE, and Python programmers and yes it is the default IDE or Android Programming (Andriod Studio).
At times when you run an application the logs are very overwhelming so it becomes difficult to search or debug an error stack trace or specific log you are interested in.
If you want to save the console (or logCat) logs to an external file you can follow the below steps,
- Goto Run Configuration, or Debug Configuration,
- Now Click on the Logs tab,
- Now Click checkbox "Save console output to file"
- Select Folder and File name where you want to output the logs.
- Click Apply
- Click OK to close
Now when you run your App, your logs should get saved to the external text/log file.
- [Android Studio] Could not automatically detect an ADB binary
- Android Studio : Connection Error : Failed to download patch file
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio
- How to update Android Studio
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio]
- Android Studio 1.3 beta now Available for Developers
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found
- Locate MainActivity Java or Kotlin file in Android Studio
- How to Configure Eclipse keymap in IntelliJ IDE
- Hide files and folders on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed - Android
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code - Android
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog - Android
- Error 404 Tomcat homepage http://localhost:8080/ not displayed - Tomcat
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline - Html
- Change Max and Min Value of Android Seekbar Programmatically - Android
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception - SharePoint
- Adding Sub Headings to Bootstrap Header tags - Html
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell - Google
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info - HowTos
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android AlertDialog Programatically Example - Android