I just installed Eclipse 2021-03 version on my computer and one thing I noticed was it being set up to a Dark theme by default. I am pretty much used to the Classic Theme, so here is how I set the theme back to the default one,
- Go to Windows (Eclipse in case of macOS) menu option,
- Go to General -> Apperances,
- Now uncheck - "Enable theming"
- You will see a message saying "Theme change: A restart is required for the theme to take full effect."
- Click on the restart hyperlink.
- When you restart eclipse the theme should be back to the classic one.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Eclipse,
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to view the Eclipse error log
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error - Google
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell - HowTos
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser - MacOS
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web. - SharePoint