I just installed Eclipse 2021-03 version on my computer and one thing I noticed was it being set up to a Dark theme by default. I am pretty much used to the Classic Theme, so here is how I set the theme back to the default one,
- Go to Windows (Eclipse in case of macOS) menu option,
- Go to General -> Apperances,
- Now uncheck - "Enable theming"
- You will see a message saying "Theme change: A restart is required for the theme to take full effect."
- Click on the restart hyperlink.
- When you restart eclipse the theme should be back to the classic one.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Eclipse,
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file
- List of Eclipse versions and future releases (2020-09)
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- How to display Toast in a thread : Android - Android
- Change CKEditor Table Properties default width - CKEditor
- Mac OS X Stuck During Booting Gray Screen Logo and Spinner - Mac-OS-X
- Find Difference of two numbers - C-Program
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error - Html
- List of 60 useful FTP Client Commands to access server - FTP
- Android Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK on Device - Android
- Programmatically Send an Email from Android App using Intent - Android
- jQuery : Move to top of the page - jQuery
- PHP Code for sending Emails - PHP
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X - Android