Apple rolled out a new feature to iPhone's (SE, 6, 7, 8, 9, X, 11, 12) with iOS 14 called as App Library, that lets you display all related apps stacked at one place. Its for sure that some people may not want it and looking for disabling or hiding it, sadly there is no such option yet available in iOS 14 settings.
⚡️ App Library cannot be disabled on iOS 14!
- Be right back We’re making updates to the Apple Store. Check back soon.
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store.
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone?
- List of all iPads till year 2020
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked
- [Solved] Mic not working on iPhone 7 after iOS 14 upgrade
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days
- Its almost time - Apple Event September 10 10 am PDT ⚡️
- How to turn off AirPods Nearyby notifications on macOS Big Sur?