Apple Airpods are the wireless Bluetooth earphones that were released in December 2016 and it's successor, 2nd generation in the year 2019, there are premium earphones accessory for Apple products such as iPhones, iPods, Macbooks.
If you want to know how to connect Airpods to your Macbook, here are some easy steps that can help you achieve that,
Connecting Airpods to Macbook Air/Macbook Pro
- Open the lid of your Airpods,
- Now press & hold the setup button on your case, release it when you see the while light flashing,
- Now on your Mac, Goto Apple (logo) --> System Preferences --> Click Bluetooth,
- From the devices list, select AirPods and click Connect.
- That's it
Enable Siri with Airpods using Macbook Air/Macbook Pro
If you want to use Siri with Airpods while using your Macbook, try the below steps after you follow the above ones, Click Enable to be able to say Hey Siri
Connecting Airpods tp Macbook while they are paired with iPhone: Handoff
If your AirPods are already paired with your iPhone, they can be quickly connected to your Mac using Handoff, some prerequisites,
- Your Mac Should support Handoff,
- You must be signed in to iCloud using the same Apple ID.
- Open your AirPods case,
- Click the Volume Control on your Macbook top right Menu bar,
- Choose AirPods.
⚡️ These steps should work on both macOS Mojave 10.14 and Catalina 10.15
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac - MacOS
- SQLite Error: unknown command or invalid arguments: open. Enter .help for help - Android
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later - Google
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio