Microsoft keeps rolling out new features to its collaboration app Teams, and the recent one has been the "Together Mode". This new feature has turned out to be a hit during the COVID-19 pandemic situation, where everyone is working remotely and team work is virtual. Together mode ensures everyone is united in a virtual space as if in a theater instead of being separated in boxes.
New features are rolled out gradually and you should see in available for your tenant soon.
The Together mode takes help of AI segmentation technology, which digitally places the meeting participants side-by-side with a common background. Teams provides handful of ready background effects which can be used for video conferences, additionally you can also use your own custom background, provided its in supported .JPG, .PNG or .BMP file format.
Together mode gives unique and personal feel to meetings. Participants feel more relaxed and attentive to one colleagues with increased engagement. They tend to be more focused on faces and body language, resulting in better interaction. Video conference meetings become more effective as people can connect better with each other.
How to use Together Mode in Microsoft Teams
- Start your meeting or one-to-one video call.
- Click More Options (the 3 dots ... to expand choices).
- Click Together Mode.
- Select background of your choice.
- Click apply and enjoy.
There are many more features planned for Microsoft Teams and you can have a look at it here - Microsoft 365 Roadmap - Microsoft Teams.
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser - NotepadPlusPlus
- Turn on off volume change button sounds Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Comprehensive 256 Ascii code table with Html Hex IBM Microsoft Key - Html
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial - Android
- Cmd command get current directory location - Windows
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression - Teams
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google