Recently after creating a new Windows 365 Business Account, I tried to login to a new Laptop with Windows 11 Operating System under Settings and I got the below error,
Something went wrong We couldn't find info for that account, Make sure that the email address is correct and try again. To add account info manually select Advanced.
I double and triple checked the email and password, they were correct and I was able to login via web browser at https://www.office.com/
Click on the Advanced button and you will be asked to enter the below details
- Email Address: Enter your email with domain eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Enter your Office 365 Business account password.
- Username: add the email id name, e.g. someone
- Domain: Enter the email domain e.g. code2care.org
- Server: Enter outlook.office365.com
This worked for me! Hope someone finds it helpful.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Java Date Time API: LocalDateTime get(TemporalField field) examples - Java
- Java 8 JDBC: Insert Timestamp Code Example - Java
- [macOS] Fix: MySQL ERROR 2002 (HY000): Cant connect to local MySQL server through socket /tmp/mysql.sock (2) - MySQL
- Java: Convert Double to 2 Decimal Places [Examples] - Java
- MySQL : Error :1004 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_CANT_CREATE_FILE) Can't create file - MySQL
- Split String in Python with Multiple Delimiters - Python
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code - HowTos
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Android