Recently after creating a new Windows 365 Business Account, I tried to login to a new Laptop with Windows 11 Operating System under Settings and I got the below error,
Something went wrong We couldn't find info for that account, Make sure that the email address is correct and try again. To add account info manually select Advanced.
I double and triple checked the email and password, they were correct and I was able to login via web browser at https://www.office.com/
Click on the Advanced button and you will be asked to enter the below details
- Email Address: Enter your email with domain eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Enter your Office 365 Business account password.
- Username: add the email id name, e.g. someone
- Domain: Enter the email domain e.g. code2care.org
- Server: Enter outlook.office365.com
This worked for me! Hope someone finds it helpful.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Windows-11,
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion - SharePoint
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS - Chrome
- Change Sublime Text 3 white background color theme - Sublime-Text
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net - SharePoint
- Remove AirDrop Icon from macOS Menu Bar - MacOS
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK - Android
- A Guide to Dynamically Obtaining Browser Screen Width and Height with jQuery [Updated 2023] - jQuery
- How to ignore files in git using .gitignore file - Git